Thursday, June 23, 2011

Preppy or Peppy? A Sense of Fashion?

At times during Junior High & High School I was kind of preppy.  I was not a "TOTAL PREP" but did have the obligatory Monogrammed sweater and pink Izod.  I even had the loafers and the purse that you buttoned different covers onto so it would match your outfit should you so desire! The add-a-bead was probably the preppiest thing ever.  Never really considered PREPPY to be jewelry related but for me this necklace described PREP in my world perfectly.

Since I kind of skipped the prep thing the first go around in the 80's I think I will forgo the opportunity for it this go around in the 11's.  Once is enough in my world.  RECYCLE?  I am all about some recycling but do believe that we need to sometimes think twice about it in wardrobe.  PREP is NOT for everyone.  But I do love those that can pull it off.  I am simply not that.... now let's move on to a man in a Pink Button Down or Pink polo... now I truly LOVE IT!  A man in PINK is sexy in my book! Therefore, Prep can stay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations