Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Haven't Been Drinking....

Much Wine Lately... but that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about it.  We have been invited to go on a WINE ROMP which means we get to romp around various vineyards that are in North Carolina.  One of hubby's co-workers, whom I think is the coolest chick ever, puts together this romp and they head out for a Saturday full of romping and drinking.  There is one coming up soon and I so hope we can go.

My Calories saved by LESS INTAKE of VINO have been used elsewhere so I can't honestly say that I have dropped that many pounds by not consuming one of my very favorite things.  Somehow replacing ice cream with with the wine hasn't worked too well.  (I have had ice cream only three times but I made it large portions so it could have counted for probably six times).

I will still dream about thee and until the final 30 lbs shed from me I will let visions of wine dance in my head.  Till  then it's Vodka... of which I have gotten some pretty tasty recipe's for great drinks but there is nothing better than good ole' wine!!

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations